From Vanguard Wiki
 Quest Description
Ezelun says, "Once you have given all four of the attuned items of Karujin's children to me, I will be able to fashion them into one single item of immense power."
"This unified item will give you the ability to summon Karujin."
 Quest Summary
Bring the attuned items formerly belonging to Karujin's four children to Sage Ezelun on the wall of Trengal Keep.
 Quest Objectives
 Detailed Information (Spoilers)
Note that because this is part of a quest series, you should have all the items requested by Sage Ezelun by the time you are able to obtain this quest. However, for convenience, here is the progression of the quest line:
1. The Crux of Cairnworth Hall for Attuned Torque of the Houndmaster
2. The Crux of Castle Landsview for Attuned Armband of Ashiji and Attuned Armband of Razranu
3. The Crux of Trengal Keep for Attuned Ring of Nishek
 Concluding Dialogue
Ezelun smiles and says, "It is not often I meet someone able to demonstrate quite so much perseverance as you have."
"Are you ready for me to transform these items?"
"I have combined the attuned items into this single artifaction - the Binding Ring of Karujin."
"This ring will give you the power to activate the four braziers around the orb shrine, and that should summon Karujin to you."
"I wish the best of luck to you and your party!"
 Quest Rewards
 Event Dialogue
 Starting the Event
Summoning Orb as Seen from Wall
As instructed, take the ring to the large stone orb described, at 18700, 10700, 43267.
Right-click The Flame of Karujin on the dais to begin the event. You will need the binding ring in your inventory to do so.
 Phase 1
KARUJIN GULGRETHOR will spawn and attack.
His sons, and daughter, will stand by and watch the fight, unaggressive, until Karujin reaches 75% health.
- Karujin Gulgrethor shouts, "Ashiji and Razranu, my sons, you are granted another chance at vengeance against those who have wronged you. Forgiveness is a sign of weakness, if you fail again, it will be your last."
Karujin Gulgrethor will despawn and ASHIJI and RAZRANU will attack in his place.
Defeat the twins and Karujin Gulgrethor will respawn at 75% health.
- Karujin Gulgrethor shouts, "You've defeated my twin sons, not once, but twice in honorable battle. I may have judged you far too quickly, however, I suspect you will not leave here alive."
 Phase 2
Attack Karujin Gulgrethor until Karujin reaches 50% health.
Karujin Gulgrethor will despawn and JORIS will attack in his place.
- Karujin Gulgrethor shouts, "Joris, by the power that Koth Teros has instilled within me, I call upon you and your hounds to feast upon the bones of these mortals."
Defeat Joris and Karujin Gulgrethor will respawn at 50% health.
- Karujin Gulgrethor shouts, "You have proven to be quite the worthy adversary, but you are still no match for the will of Koth Teros."
 Phase 3
Attack Karujin Gulgrethor until Karujin reaches 25% health.
- Karujin Gulgrethor shouts, "Nishek, my eldest child. You of all possess all that is necessary to rid me of these foes. Succeed and Koth Teros will reward you, greatly."
Karujin Gulgrethor will despawn and NISHEK will attack in his place.
Defeat Nishek and Karujin will resume the fight.
- Karujin Gulgrethor shouts, "Your lives have come to an end."
 Phase 4
Finish off Karujin Gulgrethor.