From Vanguard Wiki
The Blacksmith can create metal weapons, armor, vehicular and structural components.
The resource used by Blacksmiths are metals obtained by mining. Once they specialize, they may need preprocessed input from other crafters as well.
At level 11 the Blacksmith specializes into either an Armorsmith or a Weaponsmith.
- Ingot (1 Ore) - May also be enhanced with Attuning Catalyst
- Sheet (1 Ore) - May also be enhanced with Attuning Catalyst
- Rare Ingot (1 Rare Ore)
- Rare Sheet (1 Rare Ore) - T4 and T5 ones are used for upgrades of other crafts. T2 and T3 are available but completely without further use.
 Secondary Items
 Other Recipes
- Runes (T2+, 1 Ingot, 1 Orb of Destilled Matter for 5 items) - from T3 on a masterwork sigil recipe.
- Horseshoes (T2+, 2 Ingot, rare for T4+; optionally 1 Orb of Pure Matter (distilled for T2) for improved version) - from T4 on a masterwork sigil recipe.
- Harvest Tools (1 Ingot or 1 Rare Ingot) - harvester tools (operate on general harvesting skill) or specialized tools (work on one of the four harvesting skills) or specialized rare tools. Needs to be grade A+ (100%) for "pristine" and improved quality.
- Fasteners (T3+, 3 Ingot, For houses and ships)
- Bindings (T3+, 1 Ingot, For ships)
- Mast Mounts (For ships, all continents, Tier 3+)
- Metal Arrows
- Throwing Axes
- Throwing Hammers
- Throwing Knifes
- Throwing Shruiken
- Throwing Spears
- Decorative Housing Items (T3+) (All continents - Tableware, Light, Tool)
- Amber Twist, Flower Scepter, Skull Scepter (from diplomacy)
- Limited Metal Mountain Dwarf Lesser Mask of Illusion (single use, from diplomacy)
- Necromancer Skin Robe, Green Dragonscale Breastplate and Mara's Kiss - APW recipes based on raid harvest.
 House Ingrediends
Blacksmiths only need 5k on ANY continent to be able to make Mithril Fasteners, which arent continent specific, and thus help with any house.
For Galleon Mast Mounts and Guild Halls however there are 5k on the continent in question necessary.
 Crafting Tool Upgrade
There was a rumor the crafting tool upgrade would drop in Ancient Port Warehouse. It was never clear if it was supposed to be a general Blacksmith or a special Weaponsmith recipe. But instead, the devs decided they would let APW drop improved tools by itself. So in order to get the best crafting tools in the game, crafters actually need to raid now.